LIVE AUCTION RULES
A bid is entered by raising this Live Auction information card.
The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
When the auctioneer says “sold”, title of the auction item shall pass to the highest bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for payment thereafter.
Should a tie or dispute arise between two or more bidders, the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
All sales are final.
Payment should be made prior to leaving the premises. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Make checks out to: “Fenway Health”.
SILENT AUCTION RULES
All items in tonight’s Silent Auction have been donated by individuals, organizations, and companies committed to supporting Fenway Health. They are very deserving of our thanks and patronage.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Most items have been assigned a number. The number will correlate to the associated bid sheet.
- Restrictions on specific items may apply. Please see the Bid Sheet for details.
- To bid on an item, simply write (print please!) your name and phone number and the amount of your bid on the appropriate Bid Sheet.
- Each auction item has a required opening bid and minimum subsequent bid increments.
- Any bid less than the opening bid or not in the assigned increment will be disregarded.
CLOSING AND PAYMENT PROCESS
- The auction closes and all bidding will cease at 10:30 p.m.
- Winning bids will be displayed by the Welcome desk at 11:00 p.m.
- Please plan on taking your items home with you this evening. We are not responsible for loss or damage of items left after tonight.
- Should the highest bidder be deemed invalid, or whatever reason, the next highest bidder will be considered valid.
Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express